- Size: 6″-20″ Grit: 60# – 3000#
- For a wide variety of applications, including rough and fine grinding of lapidary work where precision is required.
- A controlled concentration of diamond bonded onto a precision 3/8″ thick aluminum backing plate,
- ensures consistent grinding and surface finishes.
- Available in a wide range of mesh sizes. All disc have a standard 1/2″ arbor hole.
- The price and quality will provide excellent value.
Archive for Greatmxcl
- Steel core offers more grinding torque on grinding machine bearings.
- Flat surface, #GW Textured surface, #GWT
- Size: 4″-10″ Grit: 60# – 3000#
Small Diamond Drill Bits
- Our handmade precision small diamond drill bits are commonly used for drilling small holes in many hard materials such as gemstones, glass, sea glass, beads, pebbles, shells, rock, etc.
- One of our best sellers, highly recommended for jewelry makers!
- Our customers think that our diamond drills are the best of this drill style on the market. Less in cost but excellent quality.
- Size available: 0.75mm, 1.00mm, 1.25mm, 1.50mm, 2.00mm, 2.50mm